Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever freaked yourself out with a CT theory?

Options
  • 31-10-2008 7:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

I've never looked into the madcap 'reptilian' conspiracy theories until before retiring to bed last night. After loosely researching the British/American Presidential bloodlines (all surprisingly valid) I drifted asleep to an interview between Alex Jones and David Icke (not a great idea).

Randomly about 30 minutes ago I woke to my partner's seemingly incoherent dribble. After sitting up and addressing my partner and enquiring just what the hell was been articulated I was told the following:

"no, you'll only give out to me; we'll awake in room full of clocks"

This sleep talk scared the absolute living hell out of me as one can imagine as the penultimate assimilation of my mind (prior to rest) was the outlandish reptilian theories. I'm laughing about it now though its apparent to me that two things are not conducive to the mind before sleep: cheese and discrepant reptillian theories.

FYI: I hold reptilian theories with as much regard as the Easter Bunny but they (and my partners inanae dribble) have unnerved me nontheless. I'm actually too spooked to return to sleep (irrationally so) hence the post.

Has anyone else been unnerved or experienced nightmares as a result of a mainstream CT?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

You were eating cheese AND watching Alex Jones and David Icke at the same time? :eek: For the love of God rexus, be careful.

In answer to your question. The first time I watched Freedom to Fascism I sat with my mouth hanging open (no dribbling ;):D)and fixated on it for about 3 days. Didn't affect my sleep though. Nothing does that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭rexusdiablos

DubTony wrote: »
    You were eating cheese AND watching Alex Jones and David Icke at the same time? :eek: For the love of God rexus, be careful.

In answer to your question. The first time I watched Freedom to Fascism I sat with my mouth hanging open (no dribbling ;):D)and fixated on it for about 3 days. Didn't affect my sleep though. Nothing does that.

Yep, my mind is usually of a tougher hide. The bloodline connection with the presidents (back to the British Monarch) is unsettling though :o. I agree that F2F rocks the foundation a little first time around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

If we've learned anything from Fine Fail its that your either inside or outside the tent , when the time comes you'll know:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

The WW3 NWO Luciferan theory is mental when you think about, this mentalism endows it with chilling spookiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

No.

• Advertisement

Yep, my mind is usually of a tougher hide. The bloodline connection with the presidents (back to the British Monarch) is unsettling though :o. I agree that F2F rocks the foundation a little first time around.

I've never looked into the reptile stuff. Any links? I could do with a laugh.

I've never looked into the reptile stuff. Any links? I could do with a laugh.

Here's a good starting point:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_29.htm

Everything else I've come across is less credible and sensationalised.

To any would be trolls (you all know who you are): I'm not an advocate of reptillian theories. Belief and discussion are two entirely different concepts.

So this is very sensationalised? Please say YES !!! :D

To any would be trolls. I don't give a sh!t what you think. :rolleyes:

So this is very sensationalised? Please say YES !!! :D

To any would be trolls. I don't give a sh!t what you think. :rolleyes:

This is much more sensationalised:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGh5cCiEF8&feature=related

The below reptilian illustration is also on the madcap side. He looks more like Carravagio, the fifth and streaking pedophile teenage mutant ninja turtle :pac:.

Dinosauroid_Reptoid.gif

Advertisement