Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richersounds OpenBox Sale - Exclusive to Boards !!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Sale is still on, so get in while you can !

Ritz.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Damn, sorry I missed this. Fancied an Onkyo TXSR606

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

Pm John from Richer Sounds. He made another ten available because demand for them was so high. I'm after picking up some kit in the sale at €600 when the total in Peats would be close to double that!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Bluehair wrote: »
    Pm John from Richer Sounds. He made another ten available because demand for them was so high. I'm after picking up some kit in the sale at €600 when the total in Peats would be close to double that!
    I've posted on-thread. No replies though, so can only assume they're sold out.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Byte,

I think they will be in contact by PM with everyone in the next few days, they're not answering all enquiries on the thread, it would be chaos.

Ritz.

• Advertisement
Advertisement