Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps3 problem please help?

Options
  • 30-10-2008 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

I bought a ps3 40gb in xtra-vision november last year.5 weeks ago it got corrupted data in the hard drive so i gave it in to be prepared.Since it had a year warranty i was allowed get a replacement one.They said they sent it to sony and theyll send back a replacement one as they have no 40gb ps3 in stock.Its now 4 weeks and still no ps3.Im very frustrated over it as im dying to play pes 2009 so i was thinkin would they give me a 60 or 80 gb one instead if i paid a certain amount if required.Could they do this?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

well i'd get onto them, my blu ray went on my ps3 (40gig) last sat, rang sony they told me bring it back to where i got it, (xtravision ennis) i did last tuesday, they rang me today and ive just picked up my span new 40 gig model, well it says refurbished, buts its shiney new looking, i very happy with the quick service, no reason why you shouldnt get the same service

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sh1tin-a-brick

During the summer my PS3 stopped reading discs, i'd only had it about 6 mnths. In august (it stopped working just as i was going on holidays) I rang the helpline, they gave me a code & told me to bring it back to where I bought it with the code. I brought it back to Xtravision (letterkenny) in October (had trouble finding proof of purchase) they took it back & also sent it to be refurbished. It came back after about a week, and also looked new without scratches. Try ringing customer care & they will give you a code to give to the manager of the shop. You really shouldn't have any trouble.

Advertisement