Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% of dvd/cd etc at Tesco

Options
  • 30-10-2008 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

i think it is on all home entertainments like games as well. i can't remember if its only for weekend

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Games & Consoles!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭by8auj6csd3ioq

I stand corrected;)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

I got deadspace and Farcry 2. discount is at till by the way and ends sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

Are there any Tesco stores (near Dublin) that sell Blu-rays?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mizu_Ger wrote: »
    Don't think any of them do... could be wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭NANOJO

hi tesco clarehall sell blu-ray priced between 19.95 -24.95 they have about 30 titles at the moment but i was told they are bringing in more titles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

I got Fallout 3 for €45, yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

My Tesco doesn't have any of the new releases except for the new FIFA and Pro Evo :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭by8auj6csd3ioq

Mizu_Ger wrote: »
    Tesco customer service 1850 744844 option 4 may be able to tell you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Tesco Roscommon had Big Daddy for €1.50 with a further 25% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭steamboat

Tesco Galway have Mario Kart Wii including Wheel priced at 34.95 - 25% off brings it to 26.21. Nearly half the price I've seen it priced elsewhere... great deal

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

This great offer finishes today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

steamboat wrote: »
    Tesco Galway have Mario Kart Wii including Wheel priced at 34.95 - 25% off brings it to 26.21. Nearly half the price I've seen it priced elsewhere... great deal

Went into the Clarehall Dublin branch. First girl in the electronics customer service desk had no idea if they ever stocked it. Just said they had whatever was out on the floor. I asked her was there nothing in the stores behind the desk (This was how I got my Wii Fit in the same store). After having a laugh with a few colleagues, she got another guy who said they did not have them, and he did not think they ever stocked them. Went to Tesco's Artane, no sign of them either.
    Thats was a great deal for EUR26! Actually, even the EUR35 is good, as the best I've seen it for was GBP30/EUR40 via Asda on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

Dman001 wrote: »
    Tesco Roscommon had Big Daddy for €1.50 with a further 25% off.
    aw,,i'd love to get that,,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 47 xavierg

it was a great deall!! got fallout 3 and dead space at 45 each... not bad. no other shops could beat this deal:):):):):):D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Fecker, I went yesterday to get Dead Space and Far Cry 2, didn't have either.
    But I had to laugh at the sign printed in Clearwater, "Fair City 2" ! I can only imagine it was for Far Cry 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

Jip wrote: »
    "Fair City 2" ! I can only imagine it was for Far Cry 2.

I saw this yesterday too....couldn't help laughing...the girl behind the counter hadn't a clue what I was larfing at!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I got a 20 Gig Xbox with Forza 2 and Viva Pinata bundled for €180. Thanks for the heads up guys.

Advertisement