Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar Bag?

Options
  • 30-10-2008 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

alright lads,

does anyone know where i can get one of them bar bags for my bike? i saw a guy with one on his triathlon bike, i think they are mainly aimed at triathletes and have seen that Zoot make them. was on the Zoot website though and cant see any sign of it there. its just a little bag that goes in between the top of your top tube and your headset, and can hold a couple of nutrigrain bars or something similar.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

They have them in the Cycle Superstore.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

hobojojo wrote: »
    alright lads,

does anyone know where i can get one of them bar bags for my bike? i saw a guy with one on his triathlon bike, i think they are mainly aimed at triathletes and have seen that Zoot make them. was on the Zoot website though and cant see any sign of it there. its just a little bag that goes in between the top of your top tube and your headset, and can hold a couple of nutrigrain bars or something similar.

cheers

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=17069

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭hobojojo

cheers, exactly what i was looking for

Advertisement