Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone up for a game of PES2009 tonight XBOXLIVE ???

Options
  • 30-10-2008 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

Anyone up for a game tonight on PES2009 Xbox, I'm sick of playing people who just run the length of the pitch with Messi, Ronaldo ,Kaka and score.
    Anyone there who plays proper build up sweet passing football I'd love a game against ya.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Bren1609

I'd be interested just let me know.

I hate that style of play too and its so frustrating because u get sent off so easy so u cant tackle.

Any thoughts on how to defend against that type of play?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

try playing a deep defence against these teams, if that doesnt work set up ure tactics to play deep defence with watever the buttons are for the xbox. try man marking as well. hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 coughlt

Hey Guys...Im up for a game anytime Im online...Tommyboy26 is my gamertag...Got loads of crappy laggy opponents early in the network games so got pissed off...My connection is 4mb so I would like to try some irish players...Also sick of people who cant play unless they are messi or ronaldo...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

im up for a game of pes2009..ill be getting it soon...add me on xbl..gt: Fin321
    i have a 3mb connection

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭travispickle8

coughlt wrote: »
    Hey Guys...Im up for a game anytime Im online...Tommyboy26 is my gamertag...Got loads of crappy laggy opponents early in the network games so got pissed off...My connection is 4mb so I would like to try some irish players...Also sick of people who cant play unless they are messi or ronaldo...
    Fol20 wrote: »
    im up for a game of pes2009..ill be getting it soon...add me on xbl..gt: Fin321
    i have a 3mb connection

Lads,

My gamertag is heybulldog7878 if you want a game soon I'll ad yours also
    Hopefully they're won't be too much lag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭bmurphy8177

Id be up for a game.....brendan murphy is my gamertag

only rented this out the other night and like yourselves sick and tired of guys using the usual guys like Messi and Ronaldo. Prefer people to use some imagaination.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 coughlt

Added you to my friends list. Hopefully we can organize a game...Should be on this afternoon / evening...

Advertisement