Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best unknown/cheap and easy to sign players for master league?

Options
  • 30-10-2008 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

hi guys just wondering who are the best players to sign in pes 09? im not talkin any superstars here, just unknown gems that are good and easily signed? im playing with ajax at the mo and finding it really hard to recruit new players!! so who you guys think i should head hunt, my current superstar is emanuelson who plays for them, id reccommend him

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

hi guys just wondering who are the best players to sign in pes 09? im not talkin any superstars here, just unknown gems that are good and easily signed? im playing with ajax at the mo and finding it really hard to recruit new players!! so who you guys think i should head hunt, my current superstar is emanuelson who plays for them, id reccommend him

Ive only start using the master league myself.

Two Leon players are really good, Ederson(or something like it) and benzima.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Lone Wolf

Well the only thing that I can say is Park Chu Young is back and definitely worth a look at

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

Search for Dos Santos, only 20 or so, better than tevez and only 3000 points

Advertisement