If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony BDP S350 Blu Ray Player

Options
  • 29-10-2008 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hi John,

I saw this player on your UK site and I was wondering if you'll be selling it to Irish customers. If so, can you let me know how much it'll cost in €s and if it can be made multiregion for DVDs (I know its not possible for Blu Rays). I've seen it advertised as multiregion on a few other sites, but I'd prefer to shop at home.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Can't really help you with the price, but I can tell you that the S350 CAN be made region free for standard def dvds. You need to use an all-in-one remote control to do the hack.
    I know a certain someone that did the following ;).
    Bought the remote in Argos, did the hack, then returned the remote to Argos for a full refund.
    All details can be found here.

Great little player by the way!:cool:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.