Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiggle Code

Options
  • 29-10-2008 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭

£5 off order of £25 or more:

YJUGA-D8ANK

Ready set go!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Sean_K wrote: »
    £5 off order of £25 or more:

YJUGA-D8ANK

Ready set go!:D

Thanks ! 6.25 off !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭stabu

how do you get those?

I tried for a promotional code with Evans there, you know by ringing up and acting the maggot ... but none were forthcoming :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

You have to buy something from Wiggle and then not buy anything else from them for six months or more (I am not sure of the exact duration you have to not buy anything as I have failed thus far to control my urges.)

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭stuf

blorg wrote: »
    You have to buy something from Wiggle and then not buy anything else from them for six months or more (I am not sure of the exact duration you have to not buy anything as I have failed thus far to control my urges.)

July 9th and counting - will let you know when they try to (and succeed to) bribe me with a voucher

Advertisement