Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NETOPIA WIRELESS ROUTER TO NETGEAR WIRELESS ADAPTER

Options
  • 29-10-2008 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi,

I am currently having problems picking up a signal from my NETOPIA Router via a NETGEAR Wireless Adaptor which is installed in my PC. The signal often starts and stops etc. Could it be that the Router and Wireless card are incompatible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

Hi,

I am currently having problems picking up a signal from my NETOPIA Router via a NETGEAR Wireless Adaptor which is installed in my PC. The signal often starts and stops etc. Could it be that the Router and Wireless card are incompatible?

How far are you from the router?

Have you any other 2.4ghz devices in your house - Digi senders, cordless phones

Its unlikely your wireless card is incompatible - Make sure you have the latest drivers and the latest firmware on your netopia router!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 BUCK_HENDERSHOT

Cheers for the advice I'll give it a shot.

Advertisement