Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending a bike to the UK from Irl - best option?

Options
  • 29-10-2008 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I need to send a bike to the UK I have the package ready to go but who are the best, went to anpost and they had no problem in shipping but insurance only covers EUR100. Any ideas on DHL etc

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

makospeed wrote: »
    I need to send a bike to the UK I have the package ready to go but who are the best, went to anpost and they had no problem in shipping but insurance only covers EUR100. Any ideas on DHL etc

thanks

Maybe see what the airport can offer in terms of Freight package. I remember my mother sending me my guitar over from France to Ireland ( 10 years ago ) via Air France Freight services.

EDIT: http://www.aerlinguscargo.com/cms/publish/Cargo_Handling/Opening_Hours.shtml

Advertisement