Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chorus broadband. xbox live lagging and connectivity

Options
  • 28-10-2008 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi.
    I was wondering if anyone using the broadband service from chorus was having trouble using xbox live. Im experiencing alot of lag at times and getting disconnected from online gameplay. Me and a friend use chorus and have the same problems. my ping is 42ms which is pritty good yea?
    buffering has also become a problem on the net.
    Anyone got any ideas?

kind regards,
    Knoximus.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Hey, im having the same problem. We get bad lag andget disconnected about fouror five times a night. Its really annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah something is up on UPC atm, webpages are taking an age to load if they do at all. Its really annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭knoximus

Yeah something is up on UPC atm, webpages are taking an age to load if they do at all. Its really annoying.

Tell me about it!
    Every time i have a cod4 session i always experience lagg or get cut off at some point. quite frustrating!. this has only happenned in the last 3 weeks or so.

Advertisement