Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

retro grandstand 80s firefox f7 etc;

Options
  • 28-10-2008 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

hi, im looken for grandstand games handheld retro 1980s games astro wars, firefox f7 , wanted for retro room display boxed or loose working good condition, thanks a lot folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stone roses

hi anyone out tere have theses babys in there attic or up safe will make a good offer for right items,1980s handheld video games firefox f7 ,astro wars, hope i wasnt the only child in ireland to have them back in the day! :-(
    cheers

hi, firefox f7 and astro wars grandstand handheld games, had them as a kid doing a retro room , let me know if u have them for sale thanks

hi, firefox f7 and astro wars grandstand handheld games, had them as a kid doing a retro room , let me know if u have them for sale thanks

hi folks, got to be somebody out there who had these as a kid,CHECK CASH WAITING!!!!! locked up in the attic or just collecting dust retro grandstand games astro wars , fire fox f7 doing a retro room in my house need them for display, thanks a lot

hi anyone out there can they help me, im not on ebay and would rather see what im buying, if you can help gis a shout need them to complete my retro room cash payed for right working items, firefox f7, astro wars, cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 markybhoy08

I have the Grandstand Firefox F-7, boxed, working and in excellent condition!

R u still looking?

• Advertisement

hi yes i am indeed could you send me pictures and price you have in mind cozzy24@hotmail.com thanks a lot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 markybhoy08

No probs, leave it with me. Its actually my friend that has one and i wont b able to c him until Tuesday. so i will hopefully have the details and pics by then.

No probs, leave it with me. Its actually my friend that has one and i wont b able to c him until Tuesday. so i will hopefully have the details and pics by then.

hi my email i gave you was wrong its cozzy.24@hotmail.com this is right ok thanks talk to you soon if you have any problems gis a shout , cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cally4u

hi, im looken for grandstand games handheld retro 1980s games astro wars, firefox f7 , wanted for retro room display boxed or loose working good condition, thanks a lot folks
    hi im in uk lancs and im trying to sell my fire fox f7 game its in full working order n mint condition mains lead etc, you can contact me on ep14carole@aol.com

Advertisement