Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend Bus Tours in Oz

Options
  • 28-10-2008 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi All,

Heading down under at the end of next month!!

I'm planning to travel around during Dec and then head back to Sydney for Xmas & New Year.

I've been looking online for tour companies and found packages for 3 day trips between Sydney and Melbourne and Melbourne & Adelaide which I plan to do but I'm not sure which company to go with.

I get the impression that a few of the websites are just booking agents taking a cut. I'd prefer to deal direct with the tour company.

Can anyone recommend a good one or two?

Thanks in advance,

Cormac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

Contiki?

www.contiki.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

i've gone with adventuretours.com.au in past as was fine

Honestly most of them seem to be the same

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

You know avis rent you GPS cars too.
    You would have more freedom. Think about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

ozexperience.com.au i think is there website, there the same companys as adventuretours.com.au, one company bought the other type of thing, but i did the ayers rock to melbourne 10 day tour, the tour guide for the first 7 days james was awesome, he is now a good friend in ozz the second part of the journey for the 3 days was with another guide who was average, nice lady but james was great craic, so think its kinda hit and miss

Advertisement