Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Aus based Technical Writers / Documentation people here?

Options
  • 28-10-2008 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what the low down is in Aus at the mo. There seems to be quite a few jobs on seek.com.au, but in reality , is this the case...???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

BarryCreed wrote: »
    Just wondering what the low down is in Aus at the mo. There seems to be quite a few jobs on seek.com.au, but in reality , is this the case...???

Barry mate stop looking for guarantees there are none in life , especially now ...just get your visa

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

There are a lot of jobs, and lots of applicants, but experience is king down here.

You could try applying for a specific job and get lost in the stampede, or go into a recruitment agency who hire for a lot of that kind of work, present your skill set, get them to do your CV with you and then have them look for a job for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BarryCreed

true, i shouldnt be looking for assurances off others. I do have 2 years experience in it though....LIke I mentioned umpteen times before, the visa expires in April. I may just go for it...

Advertisement