Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xavvi deals

Options
  • 28-10-2008 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭

Friends box set €60
    West wing box set €70

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I got the Peep Show box-set yesterday for €30 in Dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Can anyone tell me if they have the West Wing Box set in Zavvi in Cork? Debating whether or not to buy it from Amazon, but don't want anything else on my credit card. (its €68.15 delivered from Amazon V €70 instore in Zavvi).

Thanks in advance, kind boardsies.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Fr Clint Power

lindtee wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if they have the West Wing Box set in Zavvi in Cork? Debating whether or not to buy it from Amazon, but don't want anything else on my credit card. (its €68.15 delivered from Amazon V €70 instore in Zavvi).

Thanks in advance, kind boardsies.

They definitely had it last Tuesday in Cork.

I'm impressed with the quick response. Thanks. Might head in later. (I don't like driving in Cork-hence have to have a good reason to go in!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Shameless series 1-5 box-set: €40

Could make a good xmas present

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

I got the Peep Show box-set yesterday for €30 in Dundrum.
    €21.64 here at the moment:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055404721

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

I'm impressed with the quick response. Thanks. Might head in later. (I don't like driving in Cork-hence have to have a good reason to go in!)
    hr delay in cork traffic today,,so i heard on the radio,,:D

tantipie wrote: »
    hr delay in cork traffic today,,so i heard on the radio,,:D

Was going to go in, but heard about the delays. Will leave it til next week til they fix the wall that fell down or whatever happened!!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Was going to go in, but heard about the delays. Will leave it til next week til they fix the wall that fell down or whatever happened!!
    Why is there so much traffic in Cork? What wall?

Bill-e wrote: »
    Why is there so much traffic in Cork? What wall?

We'll probably get in trouble for going so off topic, but apparantly a wall collapsed on the lower glanmire road earlier in the week, so traffic into cork was diverted via Mayfield or Via the tunnel. Huge traffic delays during the week, thankfully I am off college this week (and boys are off school)so it had little effect on me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Dont suppose they have season 3 of battlestar galactica?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Just got:

Disney Pixar Ultimate Collection (8 full films): €50
    Spaced 3-Disc Collector's Edition: €13

And 10% student discount off that!

Advertisement