Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would ya like to see in Oz/Nz?

Options
  • 27-10-2008 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests, what have you not seen yet, that you would love to see but just havent got around to yet?

For me, I wanna see uluru (lets start with the obvious). I've been travelling the east coast so havent seen any outback yet.

Also, for some reason, Perth seems to be attracting me. Dunno why, but eventually, if i stay here another year, the west coast is probably where i'll go.

Also, that great ocean road seems pretty cool. Need to get someone with a driving licence to drive me along it tho!! :D

Actually, thats an idea, get a car/campervan/whatever, drive from melbourne up to uluru, then on to perth! Would take a while, and it'd prob cost me about 2 grand, but still, should be cool! As long as i dont get lost and end up in Wolf creek or somewhere!

Advertisement