Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor Inquiry 1835

Options
  • 27-10-2008 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi

I am looking to source the Poor Inquiry, 1835. I have found an index to this inquiry on Google books and it has some references to some interesting details I want to have a look at. For example, it has references to Appendix B or Supp to Appendix B. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can view these documents - the Poor Inquiry Report itself, and the Appendices and Supplements. I have searched in the National Library and National Archives, but I can't see anything. Any help would be appreciated. I have accessed later editions of this (1840 and 1842) on the web, but am interested in this edition.

I think the official title is "Poor Inquiry, Ireland, First report from her majesty's Commissioners for inquiring into the condition of the poorer classes in Ireland, HC 1835 (369) XXXII"

Many thanks

Advertisement