Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

101 Great Wines Under €12

Options
  • 27-10-2008 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭

I bought the above title by Mary Dowey today. Some nice suggestions in there and useful food matches in to the bargain. What wines have people come across for good value that they'd like to share?
    I'm loving the Villa Maria sauvignon blanc from New Zealand at the moment. It retails at €15 in Tesco.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

so you buy a book called 101 great wines under 12 euros and then go and buy one at 15?????:D:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

so you buy a book called 101 great wines under 12 euros and then go and buy one at 15?????:D:p:D
    Ah I was just pointing out a gem I came across, albeit for a little more than the thread title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 1carrot2

Mc Hugh's Off-Licenses in Artane and Kilbarrack Road have been selling the Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc for €12.95 for a long time. It goes to show that supermarkets are not always best value.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭stek

the riocas from 2005, faustino etc. are great, less than a 10er..

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭figs86

stek wrote: »
    the riocas from 2005, faustino etc. are great, less than a 10er..

where you gettin faustino for less than a tenner!?!?

what number faustino is it ?

cheers -im a big faustino fan

• Advertisement
Advertisement