Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel - Complete Collection - £48.97 excl. S&H [Amazon]

Options
  • 27-10-2008 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,814 ✭✭✭✭

Am currently nearing the end of Season 1 so very tempted to buy this. A cracker of a price!

51lAWxlTL-L._SS500_.jpg
    A former vampire, Angel was motivated by guilt, as well as a relationship with Buffy, to join her on the side of good. Now he heads up a team of sundry vampire hunters, who battle, among other enemies, the law firm Wolfram and Hart, which serves as a front for vampires. Angel's spiritual advisor, Doyle, who is part-human and part-demon, guides him as he navigates the dangerous, glamorous world of LA, which is, unknown to most of its residents, a constant battleground between the forces of good and evil. Meanwhile, Angel must constantly face his own dark side, which forever tempts him back to the vampire's life. Contains series 1 to 5 of Angel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

have you got the link?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,814 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Keith C wrote: »
    have you got the link?
    Click photo or here!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

You should include S&H in the price.

How much will it be?

Probably a tenner sterling for that boxset knowing Amazon.

I once needed a book for college and only Amazon had it. It was a small 100 page paperback. Book was £1.97, S&H was £3.97. They have a standardised S&H charge no matter what the size of the book which is f ucking ridiculous.

Pirates.

I don't know how they compete with play, thebookdepository and thehut given their S&H charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,814 ✭✭✭✭Basq

jayteecork wrote: »
    You should include S&H in the price.
    Says who?! :rolleyes:
    How much will it be?
    From my experience, it varies depending on item weight normally.. you need to register and go though to checkout before you know - that's what I didn't bother!
    Probably a tenner sterling for that boxset knowing Amazon.
    Probably closer to £4 - £5.
    I don't know how they compete with play, thebookdepository and thehut given their S&H charges.
    Because their prices are competitive even with S&H.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Cheers basquille, Just ordered and it came to £52.70 including p&p. (so around 65 euros which is very good! 13 euro a series!

• Advertisement
Advertisement