Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr Men Complete Collection - 46 Books €54.99 delivered

Options
  • 27-10-2008 11:46am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Main_MRH_MrMenCollection_IR.jpg[Link]

* € 54.99 Now
    * RRP: € 169.12
    * Save: € 114.13

Use '179FREE' in the promo code box to receive free shipping.
    From Mr Happy to Mr Impossible, the very brilliant Mr. Men series has been delighting children since 1971. Everyone has a favourite, but now you don't have to choose! This special gift box contains all 43 of Roger Hargreaves' wonderful Mr Men friends. Pick a story for bedtime... then another and another... Enjoy this special offer and buy the complete set for €54.99!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

I found this site a few weeks ago while looking for Rachel Allens new book for the mrs (actually a very good price for this). I noticed they're worse than play.com for exchange rates. The Mr Men books are £29.99 on the UK version of the site. Thats €38 thereabouts. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Yes thats correct, still think its a good price, and using the shipping code saves €8 for the delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Yes, it is a good price (€38 is better ;)). These are normally about €3 each. I bought most of them a few years back when I paid a fiver (punts) for 3. The kids love them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Nice one! just ordered these for the kids. One will read them - one will try eat them:)

Was gonna get them shipped to my office in Newry but not sure when I might have been up - but, Yes the exchange rate is fairly brutal!

Advertisement