Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 rooms to rent in melbourne

Options
  • 27-10-2008 5:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

Me and my friend are going back to Ireland for a month at christmas and are therefore looking to rent out our rooms from the 11th december to the 14th of January or else you can just take over the lease (can be 3, 6 or 12 month) as our lease is up on the 14th.

The rooms are fully furnished including television, dvd player, couch, single bed, closet space, lamps etc in an 8 bedroom sharehouse in carlton (7mins walk from Melbourne city centre, 2 minutes walk from Lygon St main restaraunt area, 5 minutes walk from Brunswick st). There are full kitchen facilities including cooker, microwave, kettle, fridge and all delph ware and cooking utensils necessary. Hired cleaner come in every week and clean the bathrooms and kitchen.
    House is also equiped with a wireless broadband internet connection.

The rooms are $275 and $250 - bills inclusive. The rent includes, Board, electricity, gas, water, wireless internet unlimited access, toilet paper, dishwashing soaps.
    If anyone is interested or knows anyone who would be please PM me.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Stay in Melbourne large share house with swedish / irish instead of stinky hostel over xmas?

4 Irish and swedish girls just moved in down the hall.

No one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Hired cleaner come in every week...
    Whats the cleaner like?

She could either seal the deal or be the deal breaker :p

dSTAR wrote: »
    Whats the cleaner like?

She could either seal the deal or be the deal breaker :p

Emm if 60 year old greek women are your thing?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Emm if 60 year old greek women are your thing?? :D

pm sent

Errrr deals off.

But I am sure there will be some takers even if yore ma is so passe :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Pics of the Swedish birds or gtfo

hussey wrote: »
    pm sent
    Hussey obviously has a penchant for 60 year old woggy laydees. When do you move in bro?

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Coileach dearg

Hussey obviously has a penchant for 60 year old woggy laydees. When do you move in bro?

:mad:

Hussey obviously has a penchant for 60 year old woggy greek laydees. When do you move in bro?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wog#As_an_ethnic_reference_in_Australian
    fixed that for you

Here, unless you want the palce GTFO of my thread ye racists!

• Advertisement

Are you angered by the choice of terminology or the fact that Hussey has beaten you to the post?

Father_Ted_001_001_003_001.jpg

Xavi6 wrote: »
    out of thanks :D

Whatever. You don't know jack sh!t about where I come from, who I consort with and the types of preferences I have when it comes to the laydees!

Lets just say that I was sitting in my favorite Lebanese bakery in Preston with some friends who are not exactly what you would call skips and one of my female friends who is of European descent (a wog by her own admission) caught me eying up this gorgeous Lebanese girl and asked me if I liked wog girls. My simple answer was hell yeah!

Racist ... I don't think so. You need to get over it and stop being so green.

Whatever. You don't know jack sh!t about where I come from

ireland .. grew up in UK, live dmost of your adult life in Holland and the states, been in Oz 10 years

Just because your friends use that term, doesn't mean the rest of us want to hear it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

eying up this gorgeous Lebanese girl

Again, without pics, this thread feyls.

Whatever. You don't know jack sh!t about where I come from, who I consort with and the types of preferences I have when it comes to the laydees!

Lets just say that I was sitting in my favorite Lebanese bakery in Preston with some friends who are not exactly what you would call skips and one of my female friends who is of European descent (a wog by her own admission) caught me eying up this gorgeous Lebanese girl and asked me if I liked wog girls. My simple answer was hell yeah!

Racist ... I don't think so. You need to get over it and stop being so green.

What? I dont give a sh1t about bakerys, lebanese girls or european dendants.
    I was joking about the racist, now get out and stop spamming up my thread.
    All of you. OUT OUT OUT!

OMG major hissy fit!

Seriously tho' have you tried sticking notices in the nearest Uni or Milk Bar?

All that's needed is a pic of the Swedish birds with a caption saying "Want to live right beside these ladies? Contact me on ....."

Sorted.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    All that's needed is a pic of the Swedish birds with a caption saying "Want to live right beside these ladies? Contact me on ....."

Sorted.

0,1020,645584,00.jpg

I may not be fluent swedish but I'm pretty sure the words on their stomach are not footballers but in fact "Want to live right beside us? Contact brendan smith"

• Advertisement

67354.jpg

Again, without pics, this thread feyls.
    I usually do voyeuristic and upskirt shots and didn't have my hidden camera handy.

Tried posting a pic a couple of weeks ago and it was immediately pulled.
    Xavi6 wrote:

Sorted.
    Major pissage :D

Brendan as long as you know we are not dissing you. We really DO want to help you with your predicament. You should've just lied in the first instance and none of this would have happened. Just think you would be spending the bond money paid up front to you down your local boozer right now had you of said Swedish birds clean my pad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

In the true spirit of Aussie good-humoured intolerance:

STFU, morons, or I'll ban every last one of you dags.

I'm outta here. She means business

Advertisement