Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Holiday Monday Spin

Options
  • 26-10-2008 6:17pm
    Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone up for a spin in the morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

I'd love to join you but I am in work ... not fair ... I hope it snows on you all ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

If I can find my way out to Dundrum, I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

el tonto wrote: »
    Anyone up for a spin in the morning?

Am possibly giving a UK spin a go tomorrow, depending on how shaky I am... still hurts here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭barrabus

am cycling round marthon course with gels and drinks for my bro...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Just you and me, El_Tonto, cozy.
    What time would you like to start at? How does 9am sound? I can do earlier if you prefer.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

9am in Dundrum it is so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Bruce11

Am cycling for the marathon tomorrow and marshalling the elite/front runners. A handy training spin of 26 miles plus in and out of town. Any other cyclists want to do same be at Holles St at 08:30; must be capable of 15 mph for 2 hours, not just a leisure cycle.

Advertisement