Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GIANT DH COMP FOR SALE ,PICS

Options
  • 26-10-2008 5:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hows it going i have a 2005 giant dh comp size (M medum) bought origionally as frame only then bult up with,
    .rear shock manitou swinger six way9", (TF TUNED)
    .wheels 2008 ex 729 front and rear rims on ringle front hub and rear ns bikes coaster dh 12 by 135 mm axel ceramic bearings fitted coasting 150 euro to front and rear hubs,
    .breaks hays 2008 hfx9 with aztec wave rotors 203mm
    .cranks kona limited edition dh cranks with race face bottom bracket
    .chainguide e thrteen, with bash and blue 38t middelburn chain ring
    .forks mrazocci bommer (brand new monster energy green boots)look sick!
    .chain 2 week old shram hollo pin
    .mec and shifter shimano xt mec with saint shifter xtr cables
    .casset road shram
    .peddals dmr v8s
    .bars hotsfeller
    .seat post thompson
    .grips funn sam hill green
    .head set fsa pig dh
    .tyres choice of maxxis,wet screams ,highrollers ,minions.rubeda tubes un puncturable even when ridden at 15 psi
    all parts on the bike are new or a fiew weeks old rides incredibly it is ready to hit the track perfectly main tained and serviced as i am a bike mecanic.
    will sell the frame and bottom bracket chain guidehead set for €490.00 euro or full bike with a rake of spares for 1225.00 also with new 661 pressure suit armour,contact me if interested
    thanks connor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 connor dh

new kris king headset fitted gold bike now 1100.00 bargan!!

Advertisement