Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any drama groups?

Options
  • 24-10-2008 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,
    I'm living in Dublin city and would love to join a drama group or musical society ..... any information??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Check out www.dli.ie for info on drama groups and www.aims.ie for musical societies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Doozie

Hey,

You can check out the post I just replied to above in 'An amateur looking for guidance' and our link below (although we dont plan on doing musicals to be honest!)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1089

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

With musicals costing €30-120k to stage I think that's a smart decision!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 louise santry

Oakwood Drama Group Finglas always looking for new members. Small group but established for over 30years. All levels welcome...check us out at www.bebo.com/oakwoodD

:)

PS Christmas Variety show coming up - perfect opportunity to give it a go!!

PPS Meet every Thursday @ 8pm in St Helenas Resource Centre Finglas (on the road behind Tescos)

Advertisement