Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand bike

Options
  • 24-10-2008 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Some b**tard robbed my bike yesterday:mad: I need to get a cheap one to keep me going for the time being. Anyone know where I can pick up a cheap second hand bike, I know a lot of places don't sell them anymore incase the bikes are stolen, but there has to be somewhere cheap.

I just use the bike for going to work, so don't need anything fancy

Does anyone know when Kevin St Guards have their next bike sale as well?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Some b**tard robbed my bike yesterday:mad: I need to get a cheap one to keep me going for the time being. Anyone know where I can pick up a cheap second hand bike, I know a lot of places don't sell them anymore incase the bikes are stolen, but there has to be somewhere cheap.

I just use the bike for going to work, so don't need anything fancy

Does anyone know when Kevin St Guards have their next bike sale as well?

Try the buy and sell and maybe ask for a receipt that way you'll know it's not stolen or else ask loads of questions about the bike before u go and see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭cgf

http://www.garda.ie/auctionnov.html

Not sure if that relates to Nov 2008 but according to the Merlin Site, they have an auction scheduled for Nov 8th next - but don't have any details on whether it is the Garda auction.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Don17

I Have a giant CRS 2.5 for Sale -150 euro ,
    Its 3 years old, great condition
    PM me if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Shaymoboy

Have a look at gumtree.ie

I have seen a few half decent second hand bikes for sale on it in the past

S

Advertisement