Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mach 3 Turbo blades for 3.49

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

be careful when buying these, like market stalls 9 times out of 10 they tend to be fake and cut the face off you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

Ive only used one of them so far but so far so good

il update this if the rest of them are good

we get raped buying blades in this country,I read somewhere the supermarkets are clearing 40-50 % profit on them

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

delllat wrote: »
    Ive only used one of them so far but so far so good

il update this if the rest of them are good

we get raped buying blades in this country,I read somewhere the supermarkets are clearing 40-50 % profit on them
    Wouldn't surprise me. Gillette make a buttload off them as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Have a look here http://www.fakeblades.com/
    Ebay and markets are full of fakes, you're better off picking them in proper
    shops abroad (even up North) where they are legit and cheaper than here.

judging by that guide mine are real as the blades have a shiny appearnace and also are firmly set and not wobbly
    but theres always the possibility the fakers have just gotten better sincce that guide was written
    id be more wary of the sellers who sell the massive packs of 40 or 50 or 60 blades
    theyre more likely to offload fakes on ya than someone who will let you buy one pack at a time
    3.49 wont kill me but id be raging if i spent 80 euro on unusable blades

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

the link you provided says there 3.99 plus postage of 1.99 and you only get 50c off for buying more than one pack so its really 5.98 and 5.48 per pack extra. Cheap enough but not 3.49 unless im missing something.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

Scratch that

well its still damn cheap compared to the pharmacy in dame st where i used to buy them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭bogman

Thats about 12€ for 8 blades, how does that compare to local rip off prices ?
    Postage on this ebay offer is a bit of a rip off itself

well its 14.99 inn tesco jervis for em so your still saving 3 quid at least
    maybe more depending on where you usually
    buy em

• Advertisement

anyone ever noticed a differnce between the normal mach 3 blades and the turbo ones with aloe vere and vitamin E?

the normal ones are a bit cheaper in most places

Advertisement