Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two pints of lager.....

Options
  • 24-10-2008 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭

......and a packet of crisps Series 1-6 collection available from thehut for €33.70 delivered. Use the code HALLOWEEN to get it at this price.

http://www.thehut.com/hut/8561072.product

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

The forum is called "BARGAIN ALERTS" my friend. They would want to be giving away a free 32" tv with the box set for that to be a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Even if they paid me 33 euro just to take it off them I wouldnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

My bro loves the big titted blonde one (Janet?) Cheers, xmas pressie sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

DISCOUNT CODE NOT WORKING

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

BaZmO* wrote: »
    The forum is called "BARGAIN ALERTS" my friend. They would want to be giving away a free 32" tv with the box set for that to be a bargain.

:(:(:(

• Advertisement

efb wrote: »
    DISCOUNT CODE NOT WORKING

God just saved you 33 euro. Go in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

After reading some of the replies, it embarrassed me into cancelling my order:pac::pac:. I couldn't really see myself sitting down and watching 7 series of it.:pac::pac:. Cheers:cool::cool:

lindtee wrote: »
    After reading some of the replies, it embarrassed me into cancelling my order:pac::pac:. I couldn't really see myself sitting down and watching 7 series of it.:pac::pac:. Cheers:cool::cool:

God's on fire :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 RALL!

I love that show.
    Gaz is great!!!:D

Advertisement