Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sites for football info

Options
  • 24-10-2008 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Coming from the horses and poker i've only really started betting football in the last while. I Pretty much do my bets based on what i know at the time ie berbatov is 7/5 anytime goal scorer for tomorrow i will be taking this bet seeing as i think he's comming more and more into form and has settled down well.

the thing is sometimes i don't know all the details or even whether he is playing etc

So sorry if this has been covered before but can anyone post any links with up to date info on team news, stats and all the rest.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Allah Hu Akbar

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭holdemfoldem

cheers, spose i was being a tad lazy but everytime i googled it i'd have to go through loads of old info with no end result..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

elevenaside.com for eircom league
    bbc.co.uk sports section
    uefa.com for mid week action

and then go to each clubs individual web pages, for a bit more accurate run dwn. Helps me no end when i decide to lose my money on lower leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Also, I think it's really important to get the best possible price out of this type of bet. Mug punting lark of sticking with one bookie is a waste of potential profit.

Check out www.oddschecker.com which lists all games and other market relating to each match.

Coral have Berbatov at 2/1 to score anytime.

That said I'm not fond off these type of bets. Too many variables such as the possibility of the player being injured early on or even not playing.

If he does not play, bets are refunded but even if he comes on for a few minutes the bet stands.

(Awaits Berbatov hat-trick)

Good luck.

Advertisement