Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!Boardeaux -v- Bar Real - GAME OFF!!

Options
  • 24-10-2008 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Message from Astro.ie
    Hi Lads,

We still have delays at Wesley College and we are trying to keep divisions even on games so your game next week is postponed to later in the season.

Please recheck your fixture list today for the revised schedule.

Apologies for this disruption, things should be back to normal the week after next.

Regards,
    ASL

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ah pants, I was hoping for some games to shift the 20 pounds or so I put on while i was away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

ya wesley is udergoing massive changes, i was there on sat. they now have a second full sized pitch and loads of small ones too.

shame to miss out this week. is it too late/much, to ask for a 5/7 a side?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'd be up for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 sockdolage

Yeah, we should try to get together whether it be training or just a kick about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Assume that didn't go ahead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

i as talking about over the next 2/3 days. perhaps thursday nite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I played tonight anyway. Getting back to a good fitness level. I'm fairly hectic this week so dunno if I can play but possibly could make Thursday. I'm definitely not able to play any other night due to various commitments

Advertisement