Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dvd - Tv Boxset Sale @Asda with free delivery

Options
  • 24-10-2008 3:18pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Tv Boxset Sale

A Huge range of good boxsets: Alan partridge; Fawlty Towers; Only fools and horses; Dr Who; Seinfeld; CSI; Family guy

598052_DV_M_F.JPG
    Only Fools And Horses - Complete Series 1 - 7 €43 delivered

Cold Feet The Complete Collection [11DVD] €35 delivered

878958_DV_M_F.JPG Family Guy - Season 1 - 7 [19 Discs] €118

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Gee, I wonder if a .co.uk site will deliver free to Rep of Ire...let me check....

hmmmm apperantly not, how unusual.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

degsie wrote: »
    Gee, I wonder if a .co.uk site will deliver free to Rep of Ire...let me check....

Well, maybe we're not all from the south!

Good spot OP, some good deals in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

The box sets are available on thehut for a little cheaper using the discount code (I think thehut is a sister company to ASDA)

Only Fools and Horses-€38.72

http://www.thehut.com/hut/94759.product

Cold Feet-€28.70

http://www.thehut.com/hut/9990110.product

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

I've bought dvd's from them recently and they do deliver free to the south of Ireland. Nice use of sarcasm though mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Yes they do deliver free to here. I have ordered quite a few times. And yes there are other ".co.uk" sites who deliver her free also.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

muffler wrote: »
    Yes they do deliver free to here. I have ordered quite a few times. And yes there are other ".co.uk" sites who deliver her free also.

Backing up what muffler said, they do deliver here free. It was an issue for a few weeks but that was a long time back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

my bad, accept my appologies...

Advertisement