Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free can of Red Bull Cola with every Sandwich

Options
  • 24-10-2008 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭

At the Spar in Ballymount industrial estate, they are giving a free red bull cola with every sandwich,wrap or roll you buy. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Have u tasted red bull cola?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

jackncoke wrote: »
    Have u tasted red bull cola?
    yep its not bad, tastes alot better when its free.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭JimmyO

Tastes like Cola Mr Freeze!

That deal is rolled out through all Spars

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

hobochris wrote: »
    At the Spar in Ballymount industrial estate, they are giving a free red bull cola with every sandwich,wrap or roll you buy. :D
    T'was the same in UCD a few weeks ago but everybody refused the red bull cola even though it was free. It's a bad sign when they can't even give it away for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I think the stuff is actually ok. It tastes better than normal Red Bull anyway, which tastes like Calpol and glue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭peejay01

Tastes exactly like vanilla coke :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

alan4cult wrote: »
    T'was the same in UCD a few weeks ago but everybody refused the red bull cola even though it was free. It's a bad sign when they can't even give it away for free.

id agree

its p1ss

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

alan4cult wrote: »

Especially to students.
    peejay01 wrote: »
    Tastes exactly like vanilla coke :(

Dont you dare say that!
    Vanilla coke is gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Availed of this yesterday at the Ballymount one (which is just down the road from work!)

I love Red Bull Cola, and it washed the spicy chicken fillet baguette nicely :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

I love red bull cola, anyone that doesnt want they're free one can send it to me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

b0bsquish wrote: »
    I love red bull cola

i agree i think its nyom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Londis on O'Connel St also have this freebie thing going too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Nah, it's not that great. I got 2 cans of it in "The Big Smoke", shop across from Charlies 3 for e1.98. Meh.

RedBull on it's own is the shiznit though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

JimmyO wrote: »
    Tastes like Cola Mr Freeze!
    That's the first thing I thought when I tasted it, got some free at a Kitesurfing comp at Dollymount. I loved the cola coolpops but Red Bull Cola is disgusting :bleugh: Couldn't finish it. Actually hardly even started it.

It is what it's.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

My nephew doesn't like Red Bull Cola and he likes Tesco Value Cola.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

It tastes better than the normal red bull, pity it looses its fizz when its added to vodka

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Wah, Tesco Value Cola. Who buys that crap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

I agree red bull cola tastes like the old cool pops i used to get giddy on, has anyone tried freezing it yet(outside the can obviously) and sucking on it??:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Wah, Tesco Value Cola. Who buys that crap?

I do!!! I buy cans of diet coke for myself, Hide them and then occasionally buy value cola for the children. They don't particulary like it but beggars can't be choosers.

And yes, Red Bull cola is yucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

its starts lovely, and u feel good that its all natural, but yeah, a can is a bit much. maybe if it was kept chilled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

People

"There is no Red Bull in Red Bull Cola, its just cola don't be fooled"

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

^^ Its just cola that tastes ****ing disgusting.

Advertisement