Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We have gig! Want you to come!!

Options
  • 24-10-2008 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

hi guys!

We've had a gig organised for us, (Loviatar) and 3 other bands!

We are really looking for as many people as possible to go! And they have given us fliers to hand out, this includes a cheaper entrance fee! 8EUR instead of 10!

Anyway Would LOVE if some people could go and check us out! And the others i guess!

The Flier is here!

gig.jpg

PLEASE COME ! And just write Loviatar on the back of it when you print it! Thanks guys!

will you be coming to the gig?? 1 vote

Yes
    0%
    Nope!
    100%
    KoRn101 1 vote
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KoRn101

Nope!
    Heard there is free teeshirts handed out too. Winner with the most guests get to headline next gig, which will be bigger and paid!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KoRn101

Nope!

GIG NOW ON THE 19th NOVEMBER FOR SOME REASON! MAYBE THIS WILL SUIT YOU BETTER!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

I played in Dorans once, they have a pretty sweet set up, and the soundman they have is a nice enough guy, although has this strange obsession with AC/DC. Still though, he remained civil with us the entire way through, and to be honest, we are a night mare for a soundman lol!

I wont be attending the gig though. It seems kinda like metal, plus i live in cork:)

Advertisement