Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brown thomas

Options
  • 23-10-2008 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

do brown thomas sell tvs, electrical goods. i know the one in Limerick used to but maybe that was when it was called Todds!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

no no no ! im afraid not! brown thomas is high fashion clothes etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,533 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

do brown thomas sell tvs, electrical goods. i know the one in Limerick used to but maybe that was when it was called Todds!?

Dublin did last christmas, not been there since.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭construct06

well, got €800 worth of vouchers for there, so wud prefer something like a good tv than clothes! maybe ill ring the dublin store to see?! i wonder is there any way of transgerringthe vouchers or have they any sister shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briman1983

Is this not a bargain alerts thread???

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

They've always had a large home entertainment department on the top floor as far as I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Just saw Brown Thomas in Bargain Alerts,,,, does not compute, does not compute!!

I know BT in Dub used to but have no idea now, do you have an OH, shed be delighted with buying a load of underwear and skin stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

Brown Thomas used to have about the best electronics department in Dublin with great televisions etc. They pulled it all out and stopped doing it about 5 years ago though, at the same time as they pulled out from selling expensive kitchen appliances (like ovens, they still do coffee machines). It was up on the very top floor which is sort of a mezzanine level, I think it is where the bridal shop now is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭green123

:rolleyes:
    construct06

do you really think this is a bargain alert ?

why did you post this question in bargain alerts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭tintar

well, got €800 worth of vouchers for there, so wud prefer something like a good tv than clothes! maybe ill ring the dublin store to see?! i wonder is there any way of transgerringthe vouchers or have they any sister shops?

At Brown Thomas, your 800 quid voucher may just about be enuf to buy a string bikini, or a discounted handbag just right for your moto razr.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭construct06

ok thanks for help guys

i know not really a bargain alert but i knew ye'd all help!:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

i know not really a bargain alert but i knew ye'd all help!:P:P

Yeh, well don't do it again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement