Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The power of the bike bell

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭stabu

the compliance is amazing, bu you're talking about urban Japan, where it's not uncommon for city people live in 10m2 apartments, and where people are physically packed into trains ... so allowing passage in bred into them, or you, if you ever live over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭snack_ie

i dont know...

i bought this thing of chain reaction cycles... its like a fog horn (well it is) your get the horn bit which you put on your handlebars and then a bottle in the bottle cage which you can pump with track pump, and then it works like an air horn

its savage... i fully intend to use it on any cabbages who get in my way on the bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭72hundred

Air Zound is what you're talking about I'm guessing.... I'd love to zap some ped's on the cycle track in the P park with that some time. ( I've actually been given grief recently when calling for ped's to move out of the way. )

RE the video:
    the last one is the best in the supermarket!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

two scenes at the end (i wont spoil it) are the funniest, in places where you probably wouldnt get bicycles passing by...

but in tokyo (assume thats where it is), they cycle on the path ALL THE TIME. took me by surprise when i was there. not sure what the reasoning is behind it, but obviously people are well used to bikes with bells coming up behind them when they're walking along.

Advertisement