Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screen shot of Video not working

Options
  • 23-10-2008 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Girl in my office got married and she has a DVD video, I opened it in VLC player and paused it on some pics and pressed the Screen shot button,

I opened photoshop and pasted it in,, But it wont work.. you can move the new pic around the screen and the video stays in the 1 place but the frame is moving.. doesnt make sense.. even typing it doesnt make sense..

If it's not clearn let me know and i will make a little video of what i'm doing ,

Or if anyone knows how to get a pic from a DVD.. she just wants to email some pics to the girls in the offices !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

in video lan, go to the video menu and click snapshot.

one way to describe the problem your having is like this.
    in windows xp there is a imaginary color that displays video, its is the bacground color of WMP, VLC etc, it looks like black but its not.
    if you copy that color, like you do with a screenshot you just end up playing the video whereever you paste it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

where does the snap shop go ?.. I see it appearing on the side then fades out. ? does it save somewhere?

Advertisement