Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Found - Old Clonmel-Carrick Rd

Options
  • 23-10-2008 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Morning all - this is posted in Animal/Pet Issues but because of the location I though I'd post it here too. Perhaps the owner is a poster! (hope this ok Mods)

Last night I rescued a young cat from the Old Clonmel-Carrick Road just on the outskirts of Carrick.

About 6-9 months old, female, white with black splodges - short hair.

I dropped her in to Suirside Vets on the Clonmel road and she's doing well - she should be ready for home tomorrow morning.

The vet thinks she may have been in the engine of a car so may have come some distance. Is this your lost pet?

If no-one claims her - she will make a wonderful pet - she's a really lovely young cat with a great personality. If anyone can offer her a good home again, please contact me.

Thanks!

xxxx Kate

Advertisement