Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First official season 5 promo! [**CONTAINS SPOILERS**]

Options
  • 23-10-2008 12:46am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Okay so the first half is pretty much a recap of how last season ended but there's some great new stuff at the end. I expect longer promos containing more footage will pop up over the next few weeks. Enjoy!

Can also be found here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭OpenEnded

when can we expect lost back?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

OpenEnded wrote: »
    when can we expect lost back?
    February..

.. and gah, why is it every time I come to the Lost forum to post a news story / something interesting? SP beats me to it... you sir, have made my book!

* scribbles name in little black book *

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I'll let you get the next one, basq.... maybe. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭OpenEnded

thanks basq

Wait.

Was that a silencer Hurley had on his weapon? Bit fat to be an assassin, isn't he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

fantastic can't wait, also Dominic was giving some interviews hinting we might see Charlie back at some stage lets hope so!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

It looks good, Of all the shows I watch and there are a few Lost has always been my Fav. I heard that Jacks farther palys a huge part in the story so Its well within reason the Dominic Moynihan may make an appearence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Wait.

Was that a silencer Hurley had on his weapon? Bit fat to be an assassin, isn't he?

Clever thinking in my book, he's the last person you'd expect to be an assassin.:pac:

Advertisement