Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone see the i102-104 thief

Options
  • 22-10-2008 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

god the town went mad for the 102 credit card thief was in the town caused quite a stirr was great to se some excitment in the town for a change :)

Comments

The what :confused:

any links?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Was listenin for a while, did they get him?

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

the i102-104 thief! tune into iradio, or log onto www.i102104.ie im sure there is information there.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

It was amazing to see the town in a frazzle looking for him. The Gardai were even looking for him:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 c-2the-d

when was this???
    i missed it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭kim_eire

was he in roscommon town yeaterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭tennessee time

was in sligo today apparently , great to see him back, hes an arrogant wee fella, always antagonising the listeners, for 2 grand im gonna start hunting him , recruits needed

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭In my opinion

Castlerea today and I never saw so many descend so quickly on the Square for €3k.

got asked if i was him today, should have said i was ....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I can't believe nobody caught him, especially if he was in the Harrison Centre.

• Advertisement

hes been caught a few times now hes slipping...

Advertisement