Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louis Fitzgerald Hotel Room - €10

Options
  • 22-10-2008 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

"The Fitzgerald Group 40th Anniversary coinicides with the recruitment of our 1000th employee. To celebrate we are offering 1000 rooms for €10. These special promotional €10 rooms will be available over the next 10 weeks. Check www.louisfitzgeraldhotel.com regularly and register for the latest offers"

Promo Code = CELEBRATE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Put in a couple dates and no €10 rooms?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Checked a few dates also....no sign of the offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭k123456

No such rates avail !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

lying b*stards!! lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Heard this last week, so i take it they were gone quick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

the place is empty - they should be giving more rooms away for 10euro !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mondaymorning08

I got an e-mail this morning from the hotel (I stayed there last month) went online just after 9 and booked a room for this Friday night for a tenner..rang the hotel later and got sat night for 79...weekend away with the Mrs. for 89....I joked with the girl on the phone whether I would have to pay for sheets, water, soap as per Ryanair and she said not at all that the offer was available on a random basis between now and Xmas and that she didn't even know when. I would suggest you call the hotel and ask to be on the e-mail list to be informed first..roll on the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

I got an e-mail this morning from the hotel (I stayed there last month) went online just after 9 and booked a room for this Friday night for a tenner..rang the hotel later and got sat night for 79...weekend away with the Mrs. for 89....I joked with the girl on the phone whether I would have to pay for sheets, water, soap as per Ryanair and she said not at all that the offer was available on a random basis between now and Xmas and that she didn't even know when. I would suggest you call the hotel and ask to be on the e-mail list to be informed first..roll on the weekend

What type of room did you get....Your newly signed up hey...hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

I have just finished the tedious exercise of attempting every date between now and January (hey it was worth it for a tenner!). Not one date had the availability for €10 so I think we can safely say this offer has expired

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Added myself to the mailing list, wonder if Jason deals with these himself?

Thought that, even so the full price isn't too bad, have stayed here and its rooms are really nice.

MC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭derek2222_ie

Tried this process yesterday morning between 9.00am and 10.30am

Three times I found the rooms for a tenner but when I eventually got to the credit card payment screen the page would shut down

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Tried this process yesterday morning between 9.00am and 10.30am

Three times I found the rooms for a tenner but when I eventually got to the credit card payment screen the page would shut down

you remember what dates?
    if you rang the hotel could you not book over the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

you remember what dates?
    if you rang the hotel could you not book over the phone?

+1 On the dates, after you have booked yours of course!

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

mad m wrote: »
    What type of room did you get....Your newly signed up hey...hmmm

Yeah was wondering about that myself.

Tried all dates between now & new year myself, but didn't come across any rooms for €10. There might be just a few released every day.

Advertisement