Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish in UCD/ Commerce intl with Spanish

Options
  • 22-10-2008 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

Hi I was wondering if anybody could tell me what Spanish as an Arts subject and as studied with Commerce is like? Plus what are the Erasmus options for Spanish in UCD in stage 3?
    Tagged:

Comments

Hey , im looking for the same thing as yourself. I'd love to do the course. I meet people in santiago de compostela in the north of spain in october doing commerce and spanish in ucc and they were having the time of there lifes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

djcervi wrote: »
    Hi I was wondering if anybody could tell me what Spanish as an Arts subject and as studied with Commerce is like? Plus what are the Erasmus options for Spanish in UCD in stage 3?

I'm doing Spanish in first year (SPAN 10010A, which is a class for Arts and intl Commerce) I did it for my leaving, so it's only (non-beginners) that I know about. i got a B2 in the leaving and I thought that I may as well keep it up, but it's quite difficult. I was in one of the higher classes and it was quite daunting to be in a class with people who are almost fluent. There's a bit of work to be done if you want to get good marks.

On the positive side, the Spanish classes are quite small compared to other UCD classes, so it's easier to get to know people.

Advertisement