Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questionnaire

Options
  • 22-10-2008 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello.
    I am a student, studying Multimedia. For my final project I am building a general walking/cycling website.
    We have compiled a questionnaire to get some feedback on our ideas. I would be very grateful to anyone that could take the time (about 2 mins) to fill it out. Any feedback is greatly useful.
    http://fs2.formsite.com/cyclingwalki...939/index.html

Thank you and all the best.
    Brian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭72hundred

done

EDIT:

probably a waste of time though as this just came up:

An error has occurred
    Error

The result storage capacity has been reached for this form. Your results were not saved. Please contact the form owner.
    Go Back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

Ditto. Not probably a waste of time. Actually a waste of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭cgf

Got a:-

Thank you for your information

Your information has been received by our staff and will be reviewed shortly. Thank you for your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭SetOverSet

Also got a...

success_page_styled_128.gifYour information has been received by our staff and will be reviewed shortly. Thank you for your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

ditto.
    although I think you're going to have to do a lot of work to beat the ones which already exist eg motionbased, mapmyride etc. the ability to im/export garmin etc track data is VITAL in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭smithslist

larkinbw wrote: »
    Hello.
    I am a student, studying Multimedia. For my final project I am building a general walking/cycling website.
    We have compiled a questionnaire to get some feedback on our ideas. I would be very grateful to anyone that could take the time (about 2 mins) to fill it out. Any feedback is greatly useful.
    http://fs2.formsite.com/cyclingwalki...939/index.html

Thank you and all the best.
    Brian.

all done :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

done. G'Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

Done and done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭72hundred

ah worked this time:

success_page_styled_128.gifYour information has been received by our staff and will be reviewed shortly. Thank you for your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

success_page_styled_128.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭stuf

done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

done

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭t5pwr

The monthly submission capacity has been reached for this account. Your results were not saved. Please contact the form owner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

t5pwr wrote: »
    The monthly submission capacity has been reached for this account. Your results were not saved. Please contact the form owner.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

important_128.gif

Got the error "The monthly submission capacity has been reached for this account. Your results were not saved. Please contact the form owner."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Monthly capacity exceeded etc etc....

Advertisement