Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Session Custom (Marine Blue Fade)

Options
  • 22-10-2008 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi All,

This is one for the drum-freaks!

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a Pearl Maple Session Custom Floor Tom 16 x 16 in Marine Blue Fade?

I've tried ebay, buy and sell and the other popular places.... so I suppose I'm wondering if anyone is selling one... or knows of any music shops around will ship in toms etc.

The Sessions are a discontinued make, and Pearl have said "No" to me about getting one off them already...

Any Ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭PearlDrummer

Good man yourself Kranog!!

The first link turned out to be a bit of a dud.. I emailed the company though and made and enquiry, and i did the same with the second lot.

Sound!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lenwess9

I have a Pearl Session Custom 16" tom in the marine blue fade I am trying to sell. Are you still interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭PearlDrummer

Hey Man,

I actually gave up my hopes of getting one of these last July, I resprayed the whole kit differently so that I could get any Add-on tom and paint it to match.

That being said, I would still be interested in taking the 16" Tom of your hands if the price was right! It's 16 x 16 right?

If you send me a PM there with a price I'll take a look and get back to you, I'll be giving you a "yes" or "no" answer fairly rapidly anyway cos I know what it's like to be trying to sell something and get messed around for ages.

Take it easy man!

-PD

Advertisement