Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teco 32" LCD TV €387

Options
  • 22-10-2008 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Ok been lookin around for a 32~" telly this below seems good value.

Just concerned will UK tv tuners work over here and also what do you guys make of the TV itself

Deal or NO Deal

Is this a bargain or what!!

http://www.laptopsdirect.ie/Teco_TA3296RV_32_Inch_LCD_TV_TA3296RV/version.asp

Teco are quickly making a name for themselves in the flat screen TV world, producing high end TVs at competitive prices. This latest offering features a 32 inch HD screen with a huge 1500:1 contrast ratio, meaning the colours look deep and realistic, and progressive scan to keep up with the fastest paced movie sequences or live sports. You also get a multitude of connection options so you shouldn’t have any issues connecting it to your existing A/V setup.

This fantastic HD-Ready TV also has an integrated Digital TV tuner, giving you all the Freeview TV channels with amazing digital clarity.

Features:
    32" Screen Size
    16:9 Aspect Ratio
    1366x768 Resolution
    176/176 Viewing Angle
    500cd/m2 Brightness
    1500:1 Contrast Ratio
    6.5ms Response Time
    Digital / Analog TV Tuner
    HD Ready
    Electronic programme guide (EPG Digital)
    Built in stereo speakers
    Connectivity:

1x Antenna Input
    1x Antenna Output (Digital)
    2x SCART
    1x HDTV Input (Y Pb Pr/Y Cb Cr)
    1x HDTV Audio Input (RCA)
    2x HDMI Input
    1x HDMI Audio Input
    1x S Input
    1x AV Input
    1x AV/S Audio Input
    1x PC Input
    1x PC Audio Input
    1x Audio Output (Analog)
    Others:
    Dimensions (HWD): 582x796x233 (mm)
    Weight: 14kg
    3 Years Onsite Warranty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I wouldnt quite call it a bargain but it is a lot of tv for the price.I would pay an extra 70e, though for a better set. I may be looking for a tv like this in the coming months and i've found you can get a series 4 samsung for 470e delivered which, i think would be a much better buy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭partypiper

where can ya a series 4 samsung for that money

plus anyone else recommned a good value/quality LCD tv

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Here.Delivery for boardsies is 20£ which converted to euro at live rates comes in at 471e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Random1

they don't deliver that item anymore, its only for store pick-up just incase anyone wanted it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭partypiper

ah crap

any other 26" or 32" lcd tv's out there that are good quality/well reviewed and are competively priced

Doesn't have to be a great brand but a just a good telly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Energizeer

partypiper wrote: »
    ah crap

any other 26" or 32" lcd tv's out there that are good quality/well reviewed and are competively priced

Doesn't have to be a great brand but a just a good telly

I like this one: http://www.laptopsdirect.ie/s_LC32X20E/version.asp

If I have the money at the end of the month I'm getting it. It would go very well with a PS3

Advertisement