Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got previous claim? (Motor Insurance)

Options
  • 22-10-2008 9:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

I just found this site http://www.insureall.ie/private-motor-quotes.php

From our extensive panel of insurers, Cunnane Insurance Brokers - Insureall can offer you a range of benefits to suit your car insurance needs:
    • Special Rates available for mature drivers, second car policies and light commercial vehicles.
    • Competitive Rates available for young and inexperienced drivers, drivers with claims/convictions and executive cars.

Got a quote for a friend who has had previous claims and its the best one of them all so far!

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Did an online quote there, €400 more then my current insurer, €100 more then axa quoted me when I was looking a few months ago.

But then again, shop around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Toiletroll

Did an online quote there, €400 more then my current insurer, €100 more then axa quoted me when I was looking a few months ago.

But then again, shop around.

No harm... Every broker is good for some criteria... I notice that if you dont go to insureall.IE first and just go directly to www.pibasure.ie you will get far cheaper quotes... When you visit from insureall it seems to only quote for insureall. If you go directly to PIBA SUre it compares quotes from a wide range of brokers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

Toiletroll wrote: »
    I just found this site http://www.insureall.ie/private-motor-quotes.php

[/LIST]
    Got a quote for a friend who has had previous claims and its the best one of them all so far!

yay... 4700 qoute on my 1.4 vvti corrolla... c****s :mad:

S.I.R wrote: »

Ouch! :)

EDIT - In fact, can you show the quote here? I cant believe it was 4700...

S.I.R wrote: »

Maybe you put something in wrong?... That's really high!

I put in 1 year licence / 6 pen points / 19 years old and got 2300

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Vehicle cannot have non-standard audio equipment? Or a car phone?

I've a hard wired DAB and getting hands free in shortly - neither of which is going to make my car more stealable or me more dangerous as a driver.

They've two quotes, one the same as my current insurer almost exactly, one 600 more.... (2,300/2,900 - 21, one large claim, small fast car, work in scumbagland....)

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

Just over 200 more than who i'm with at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Quoted me 650 more than who i am with!

Try just going to http://www.pibasure.ie

Just got a call from them and they beat the quote by another €200 by changing some details!! :) Nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

I got 1500 on a seat ibiza 03 1.2, im 18 and on a provisional, cheaper then what i paid to quinn by 550 euro :(

I got 1500 on a seat ibiza 03 1.2, im 18 and on a provisional, cheaper then what i paid to quinn by 550 euro :(

That's excellent! :) Bookmark them for future :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,436 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Toiletroll wrote: »
    I just found this site

Funny that, considering your designed the page......

Isn't bad enough pimping your own site , but I bet your client wouldn't to be too impressed with your post history been associated with their site...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

clearly not a bargain

thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement