Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefox

Options
  • 22-10-2008 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

I had to reinstal my computer as a hd died on me. I installed firefox on one of my other drives so still works from it when reinstalled vista. Just wondering where firefox saves favourites so i might be able to get them back?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

C:\Documents and Settings\[USERNAME]\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\???????.default

probably not much use if you lost the c: drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

I recoved the files but didnt work :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Do you have the same favourites in IE?

If so, reinstall FF and it should ask you if you want to copy them.

I'm on XP though, it may be different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭BenjAii

For future ref use the firefox plugin "foxmarks" syncs them online and means u can access from any internet connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Didnt have the same in ie. I will get that program now thx :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement