Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Bed Wetting

Options
  • 21-10-2008 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

This has happened me before when I got really drunk. Has this ever happened to anyone else ?? :eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

No, but I'd say the hangover must have been manic the next morning.

I have heard of it happening to other people though and TBH it's nothing to do with age / bladder control it's to do with drinking way too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

OP - Does this happen often ?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭nd2no

Plenty of times! not proud of it but at the same time laughable to an extent...
    Only when drunk tho, but i also think tiredness has alot to with it i.e when i go out on fri nite and get wasted i dont wizz, but when i go out on sat nite and am fairly tired a good chance i'll let loose. Another thing is i've never really wet the bed, I just get out of it and let loose in the wardrobe or down the stair case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Happens (ed) to me a fair bit too. Went to the Doc, seemingly I'm more prone to it when I'm in better shape, the alcohol hits you harder then. I think the fact that I'm not the worlds most regular drinker, combined with a weak enough bladder gives rise to it.
    Don't think there are many other way to stop it other than setting numerous alarms during the night to wizz / empty thoroughly before you go to bed / don't drink as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭nd2no

thast another thing, i have a very week bladder once i start drinking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

My brother's friend does it when he has a fair bit to drink, but the last time he had apparantly only had four cans and still did it, after making sure to go a couple of times before going to bed. He also claims to have a weak bladder when drinking, but is getting worried now since he thought he just had to drink less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

nd2no wrote: »
    Plenty of times! not proud of it but at the same time laughable to an extent...
    Only when drunk tho, but i also think tiredness has alot to with it i.e when i go out on fri nite and get wasted i dont wizz, but when i go out on sat nite and am fairly tired a good chance i'll let loose. Another thing is i've never really wet the bed, I just get out of it and let loose in the wardrobe or down the stair case.

Haha..tell me about it. I only ever wet the bed once or twice and that was after a marathon drinking session. On other occasions-like yourself- ive pissed in the bedroom somewhere or in the cupboard.
    One time at a party I was put to bed by the girls whose gaff it was because I was so drunk. Bear in mind i have sometimes had a tendency to sleep walk. Next thing i remember is being shookin awake. I was on the next floor of the apartment building, in my boxers, knocking on one of the neighbours doors and pissin all over it as well. :o Luckily no one home and my mates discovered me or I would have been battered id say^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

Pulsar Eagle banned for two weeks for posting unsuitable comment.

This is not a comedy forum.

Advertisement