Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for fellow off-roaders

Options
  • 21-10-2008 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all!

I'm looking for some people to go bash my rc's with. I can't seem to find any off-road tracks anywhere.. but a good bash session in a field or in a park will do just fine for me =) I went to the on-road track a few years ago in st. annes park. i've since lost contact with everyone there and now i'm getting back into the hobby. I've got a mugen mbx5 buggy, a Losi LST (awaiting brushless conversion) an E-maxx and a mini inferno. I'm in Ranelagh and i have this little park where i can chase ducks around for a while. IF you know a good place to run them, or If any of you are getting together to burn some nitro let me know!
    Thanks!
    -Scott

Comments

Advertisement