Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo patch question

Options
  • 21-10-2008 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

Ive been holding off starting a master league / become a legend game until I get the game patched up with kits and team names. If I start a game now and patch it later, will it over-write my saved game ? Will I be able to import new kits etc into my already started master league ?

I'm playing on the PC and as far as I know, theres no patch yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

So has this patch been officially confirmed for November by Konami? I haven't missed a Pro Evo since ISS, actually, this year is the first day I haven't bought on the release day.

I don't want to play online if United don't have Berbatov, City don't have Robinho, etc, etc.

I also read some guys review that there was no edit mode, so transfers and stats couldn't be edited manually. I presume this is bollocks, and we haven't gone back a step to PES6?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Vendetta

Yes the patch is confirmed. It will come in 3 weeks, but that is a rough estimate, there will probably be delays.

Oh and tusky i know with the option file that i have the team names and cup names are update without having to restart although i havent tried the kits yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I started a become a legend and then updated my option file and my game still worked. All kits and names changed but transfers seemed to remain the same.

good to know the kits still work. Though i copied some over such as chelsea and west ham and they did not update in exhibition. U just copy them over to the save data folder isnt it. Was there anything else u had to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

It was on the ps3 I did it.

You make a "PS3" folder on your memory card and put all the files in there.

Put that memory card into the ps3 and navigate to saved games.

Your Usb stick should show up there and will contain all the pro save files (give it a minute to load up, it takes a while)

Copy all of them across(the one I had had maybe 20 files)

That was it ( i think), try loading the option file from the menu in pro if that doesnt work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

When I talk about the patch I dont mean the official Konami one. I mean the one that will update team names, kits, league names etc.

Cheers witness.

I know Tusky but i was answering yours and MUFCs question in the same post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

Ok I know you can use a USB stick on the PS3 for the option file but can I use it on the Xbox360? Or do I have to get one of the crappy cables? :confused:

As far as I know you need to use Datel XPort 360 or some other transfer method. The usb stick will not work.

Advertisement