Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ros na Run

Options
  • 21-10-2008 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭

Please help! i didn't realise that it was startin back so i missed the frist few episodes... what happened to o'dowd??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 slievenamon83

o dowd was alive and in hiding came back to riona but the guards had dna results confirming he was the father of the child that annemarie was carrying so when he came to the flat she called the cops on him but he beat them up and escaped again!!he is hiding somewhere and riona is in witness protection....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Thank you!! that's been killing me!

youre welcome!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Dave-Morro

Best tv show ever :D

Seamas is a hero:cool:

ah no tadhg takes that crown!!!!!although i dont like his new soppy side haha!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Went for an audition for the part of Caomhán a while ago!!! Wonderful show - the best soap there is. You can watch any episodes you've missed on http://www.tg4.tv/ Click on drama.

class!!!!yah its def the best soap at the min very entertaining i would have loved to have gone for an extras part they used to advertise in nuig but never thought the gaeilge was goo enough!!!!ah well....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ros na Run is the best show on the box, but they definitely have to bring back O'Dowd, Riona and Conall. Think they're all currently on a year off, but hopefully they'll be back.

Yeah, I'm sure we'll see them all back in the next series!! They have so many great characters and actors in comparison to Fair City. Bring Cóilín back into the show more - Cóilín and Séamus are a great double act!! :) It's also nice to see Mick Lally back in soapland!

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Múinteoir

Yeah, I'm sure we'll see them all back in the next series!! They have so many great characters and actors in comparison to Fair City. Bring Cóilín back into the show more - Cóilín and Séamus are a great double act!! :) It's also nice to see Mick Lally back in soapland!

Yeah, how is Mick Lally doing in Ros na Rún anyway? I'm not a very loyal watcher but I was interested to see him back as a soap actor in another language. I believe he is actually a native speaker of Irish, but from Mayo rather than Connemara.

• Advertisement

Mick Lally's doing very well in Ros na Rún at the moment. The main storyline in this series is based around his character Éamon and his family. He was brought up with Irish apparently..

Happy christmas all..

ah no tadhg takes that crown!!!!!although i dont like his new soppy side haha!!!:D

That didn't last long! :pac: Ros Na Rún back to it best! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Will Michael pull through???
    As much as I love his character - I'd love to see the writers brave enough to kill off such a major character.

he'll pull through alright id say....id love to see brid throw berni out a window of the hospital its a pity the writers wouldnt kill her off:)

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭alo1587

he'll pull through alright id say....id love to see brid throw berni out a window of the hospital its a pity the writers wouldnt kill her off:)

Ah jaysus, i'm after missing the last month or so of ros na run! Can someone fill me in as to what happened micheal??

vince was drink driving after an encounter with caitriona and crashed into micheal ..tadhg saw what happened but instead of helping micheal he beat him with a crow bar because he thinks micheal was havin an affair with frances(frances is pregnant and tadhg thinks it cant be his as hes supposedly in fertile):) vince is torn with guilt that he put micheal in hospital but it was tadhgs beating that did the damage!

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

Surely brain scans on Michael would reveal that his injuries could not have been caused in a crash. People seem to get away with stuff on Ros na Run, not like other soaps where the truth always comes out. Examples are Daniel McLaughlin, O'Dowd, Tadhg chucking the drug dealer off the pier and I'm sure Tadhg will get away with this as well?

alo1587 wrote: »
    Ah jaysus, i'm after missing the last month or so of ros na run! Can someone fill me in as to what happened micheal??

You can watch all the episodes you've missed on ww.tg4.tv
    :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Glenman wrote: »
    Surely brain scans on Michael would reveal that his injuries could not have been caused in a crash.
    It has been noticed that some of the injuries were not consistent with the crash.

Advertisement